Form PD27 to be Filed to Retain Full Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy

If you are an employer who wishes to claim the full 75% Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) and has not claimed the 10% Temporary Wage Subsidy (TWS), you must complete Form PD27 to make an election for your TWS to be equal to 0%.

Make sure you fill out this form, either by clicking on the hyperlink (print, complete and mail to CRA), through your online CRA business account, or have your accountant file through their representative CRA account.

When filling out the form, indicate “0” for the dollar amount and percentage of the subsidy being claimed for each pay period in Part D.  If you do not enter “0” in Part D, your company will be deemed to have received the full 10% TWS which may cause CRA to reassess your CEWS subsidy applications. 

You do not need to file Form PD27 if your business is not receiving either the CEWS or TWS.

Contact Argento CPA today if you need any assistance!